With five products on the market and a fully-integrated multinational organization in place, BioMarin is providing innovative therapeutics to patients with serious unmet medical needs.
- BioMarin and Prosensa Announce Expiration of the Hart-Scott-Rodino Waiting Period for BioMarin's Proposed Acquisition of Prosensa... MORE >
- BioMarin's VIMIZIM(R) (elosulfase alfa) Approved in Brazil for Treatment of Morquio A Syndrome... MORE >
- FDA Grants BioMarin Orphan Drug Designation for NAGLU Fusion Protein, BMN 250, for the Treatment of MPS IIIB (Sanfilippo Syndrome Type B)... MORE >
- /> Click here to learn more about VIMIZIM (elosulfase alfa), including full prescribing information and boxed warning.
- /> MorquioAnswers.com is an educational site for health care professionals to learn more about Morquio A diagnosis and management.
- Morquiosity.com is designed to empower the Morquio A community through education and support.
- PKU.com is a comprehensive online resource for the PKU community.